Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK As Metro hospitalization rates surge, UNMC doctor says it's time to act now

So, this is my neck of the woods. One of my kids has three family members from BF's family sick with COVID, including BF's mom, who is frail and older. Thank you Donnie Dumpsterfire.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Didn't Trump recently hold a big covid spreader rally in Omaha?

fer sure he did, left lots stranded at the airport cuz the campaign didn't pay the bus drivers.

Do you suppose his idea was to get them to die of hypothermia instead of COVID to help his numbers?

@Detritus IMO Trump doesn't care about other people ....he only cares about what is good for him.

There's still a lot that could be done, but obstructionist prevent any useful progress.
We've lost about an eighth of what we will lose if we don't improve our response.

The UNMC people are good - and they are realists. It is going to be a long slog this winter.

Ohub Level 7 Nov 2, 2020

I just thought of that boiling frog analogy. We are well past the point of the frog placed in boiling water and jumping out. America was in a tepid water position and refused to see the danger. It's now boiling and may be too late to save ourselves.
This falls on the current administration.

The time to act was months ago, this was all unnecessary. Sad.

MizJ Level 8 Nov 2, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.