Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Trump defends Texas drivers who surrounded Biden bus, while the president’s supporters block traffic in New York and New Jersey.

Remember when the republicans said Antifa and BLM shoudl be arrested for blocking traffic? That was less than 3 months ago.... Now, they are blocking traffic.

snytiger6 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

See you become the thing you hate.
I'm immune to that form of polymorphism because I don't hate Republicans, I find them stupid, disgusting, dishonorable, legalistic, and hypocritical.
But I don't hate them, mostly so I don't become one.

I started out as a republican, but switched parties in the mid 1980's due in part to republican hypocrisy.

I was raised to be right wing, but I8 had too mu8ch logic and common sense for ti to take. I don't hat republicans either. I mostly feel sorry for them.

Repubs are full of double standards just like the religious.

That is why the tow get along so well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.