Agnostic.com

3 12

LINK Upcoming FFRF report warns about biased federal judiciary - Freedom From Religion Foundation

The Freedom From Religion Foundation is set to release a report exposing the growing imbalance, Christian Nationalism and religious favoritism of the federal judiciary.

The massive shift in the judicial makeup highlighted in the report is having a profound impact on issues that are fundamental to every American, such as protecting religious minorities, upholding anti-discrimination laws and protecting public school students from religious pressure.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Look at the Supreme Court....6 Catholics, one Episcopalian, and two Jews. We need a few Atheists and Agnostics on the court.

Indeed we will have interesting times. What seems to interest me the most is that I have access to tweets and quotes that others appear to ignore or simply pick and choose what they believe. I'm talking about the last 4 years. Then distraction experts go back into much earlier to define their anger. We must deal with now and the last 4 years. As far as religion goes are we becoming the Christian version of the Islamic State or maybe just the American Taliban? I find it interesting that some Christians have said we have to catch up because these groups are getting ahead of us. WTF?

I feel sorry for the United States of America as it marches inexorably towards being a Christian version of Islamic State.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.