Agnostic.com

1 0

I'm not too sure this worked out for him, except the mortality part. None of this rings true for the sentiment you see on this election eve. We are doomed.

“So, let us not be blind to our differences--but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved. And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.” JFK

barjoe 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They were different times.
To be clear this is the final report card on Trump.
Biden is a political compromise and you can tell by a certain restrained complaint vibe you get from different Democrats.
We knew Sanders would be a Republican win due to the American lack of education and their disrespect of it.
We chose to not put a woman in play. I’m a Warren enthusiast myself.
Joe’s had his heart torn out and became more human than the average politician.
We, none of us, got what we wanted, the Universe was kind and gave us what we needed.
As a progressive I can tell you nothing I want done in government got done since Trump. If I’ll ever get reasonable gun control, universal single payer healthcare, and enforced equal rights, effective environmental regulations, protection for endangered species, etc...then Trump has to be removed.

These are different times because of Trump. Elizabeth Warren would've gotten crushed. I don't know if Biden will win but if he does, he's obviously the strongest candidate. I don't think anyone else could've gotten it done. Let's hope by some miracle he can win.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.