Agnostic.com

3 2

I interned under President Trump at the White House last spring. Looking forward to the results of the election.

Hages 7 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...so what brought you here?

Varn Level 8 Nov 4, 2020

Treatment is available under the ACA for your affliction.

Tempted to believe you because you commonly provide evidence for your claims. Surely you don't still support.him?

@Hages You're hitting on the fundamental difference between the parties, inclusion vs. exclusion. It applies to all issues, including religion.

You are the first con I've encountered on this website who understands the significance of evidence and that I don't feel is trying to deceive me. Thank you for that.

@Hages And worse. Fear is a destructive force.

@Hages That may be true for you, but fear is fundamental to conservatism not necessarily religion. For instance, most of the cons on here either don't know what evidence is or don't care.

@Hages Shapiro is irrelevant, as is his quote.

@Hages On Shapiro

[forbes.com]

@Hages On conservative fear

[businessinsider.com]

@Hages You have promise. Not everyone does. We must consider all. I like that you are still learning. We all should be.

@Hages Thank you for thinking of me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.