Agnostic.com

2 0

Apologies for link being facebook. This guy is a bit of a conspiracy nutter but what he states is very plausible and has happened. Do you think this is where we are heading? And is it by design or not?

An easy solution for this to be discounted as paranoia is for governments to state loud and clear that medical treatment must not be coerced and requires freely given consent. This declaration needs to be set in stone.

[facebook.com]

powder 8 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could not listen to that twaddle sorry. But there was a neat (though easy to see though ) magic trick with a girls bra, on the same page, worth watching.
[facebook.com]

This guy is not a bit of a nutter. He is THE quintessential nutter!

skado Level 9 Nov 3, 2020

@powder
I agree that medical treatment shouldn’t be coerced, but the path to setting that in stone is not by frightening the populace with paranoid conspiracy theories.

@powder
Just as with abortion, some topics have no easy answer, and deserve thoughtful consideration from all sides, but forgive me if I can’t take seriously anything that comes from a man who thinks the Queen of England is a lizard.

@powder
True enough but there are plenty of other sources where I don’t have to sift through a ton of rotting garbage to find a speck of truth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.