Agnostic.com

8 0

Finish the sentence: America is a...

• 2 votes
  • 9 votes
Hages 7 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

.... Nation in confusion.

none of the above

fucking mess

It's not just secular, it's the first secular country by design.
Unfortunately there's a Christian culture here and it's a culture that should be isolated in a vault in the CDC.
They're convinced it's a Christian Country despite a ton of evidence to the contrary all the while pretending to be in favor of interpreting the Constitution as the founders wanted it, never acknowledging the founders wanted to keep religion out of government.

A plutocracy inhabited by an idiocracy of much of the voting electorate resulting in a system that pretends to be a democracy.

@Hages We do. Plutocracy and that are pretty much the same thing.

Doesn't look good for Biden

Looking better every minute.

@wordywalt He might pull it out. When I saw WI, PA, MI, MN it looked like Biden had to win them all and it didn't look like he would. When he won Arizona, I had some hope he would have a chance. We shall see.

@barjoe Oh you of little faith. The moment God refused to answer the fervent prayers of those Trump supporters in Las Vegas, I just knew he was on Biden's side! 😇😇😜😜

@Petter I have no faith. I was not optimistic about Pennsylvania that night because we had a week of riots and looting.That energizes the white right. I did feel better when Fox called Arizona.

Trump nation

Meaning a bunch of farts?

And SCOTUS has to drop that “sincerely held religious belief” nonsense.

Trump’s voters have shown us they have none.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.