Agnostic.com

10 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is not a Christian in any form. Donald Trump is his own god.

I think this is so ironic as, despite his alliance with the Christian Right, it is fairly obvious that Trump is an atheist

I wonder how the folks that publish these surveys determine who is "non-religious" and "non college educated.

I've participated in several surveys, and I've never been asked about a religious preference, and only once was I asked about an educational level.

That’s pretty cool. I know I voted for Biden.

Yeah!

I cannot say that I am surprised.

Any indication the percentages of people in each group who bothered to vote? I'd be interested if our community is more likely to cast a ballot.

FFRF and others must get involved in getting candidates elected. Ideas without power canot do anything. Religions are bigger because they secured power.

Dude, you are such a breath of fresh air around here. You are the only decent con I have run into on this website. You always source your facts, you make an honest effort to be civil, you post interesting things and not always stuff to push your own agenda, etc. Know that when I insult cons, I am not talking about you.

I don't trust him. He's got a suit and tie. All I have are a pair of smelly shoes.

And a T shirt I can't wear in public.

@PondartIncbendog You can have a shirt and tie when you grow up, brother.

@PondartIncbendog How are you feeling? You are going to have to break out a smile when our new President is finally announced!

@LovinLarge Ah been laughing my butt off for days.

@PondartIncbendog Yes, I don't usually take pleasure in other peoples' losses, but this is going to be memorable.

@LovinLarge you two: GET A ROOM! LOL

Us godless liberals. Dopey Xtians don't like it? Fuck em.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.