Agnostic.com

2 7

At least Leslie Jones is having fun in this election.

By Rachelle Hampton

"As the longest week of the year winds down with the presidential election still unresolved, the national need for a little bit of joy has never been more urgent. Thursday night’s episode of The Bachelorette offered a welcome two hours of riveting distraction, but in the cold light of morning, we need more.

"Thankfully, Leslie Jones and her election live tweets have stepped up to the plate. From her shaky recordings of television screens to her coinage of the hashtag #kornackithirst in honor of MSNBC’s great Steve Kornacki, Jones has been a rare beacon of fun in an otherwise interminable week.

"Still, the absolute zenith of Jones’ election tweets begin with this one, where she gives plaudits to this week’s internet boyfriend, Kornacki."

Leslie Jones @Lesdogg

“This is how I like my reporters to look: disheveled and concerned. I love this dude,” she says, while seemingly chewing on something. “He ain’t even got no jacket on. He don’t give a fuck about his tie. He got on, I don’t even know what kind of pants, I think its Gap? He don’t give a fuck.” Jones has a truly discerning eye, as Kornacki revealed to New York magazine on Wednesday that he does indeed patronize the Gap."

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kornacki did a great job!!!

I've been binge watching old episodes of Bonanza.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.