Agnostic.com

4 2

I think the next two weeks will bring the answer to the question; what will the MAGA Nazis do in response to their marmalade messiah having lost power? There's fear of violence but will it come to that? Right now they're in shock but if they're going to respond violently, we'll see it before long.

Regardless he had to go no matter what the cost.

Sgt_Spanky 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Denial - Anger - Acceptance this is the human process for loss. I have no idea what TRUMPS process will be (wink wink nudge nudge lol )

Leetx Level 7 Nov 8, 2020

Not sure there's much they can do. Some sporadic violence is possible, even likely, but it's not like that's going to derail the election. I fear more that Trump and the GOP will subvert the process to get him elected: [news.yahoo.com]

So long as they don't find a way to overturn the election fuck em. Let them bring it on. Might as well get on with it rather than let it fester.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.