Agnostic.com

3 2

Deer Republican atheists,if you received an email requesting donations for a defense fund for Donald Trump,please read the small print. 60% of anything you donate is going to pay campaign debts. I have mixed emotions because if you don't send the money to pay the debts we all know Trump's going to stiff them and some of those people had no other choice for a decent job.

Lorajay 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The democrats do the same thing.

Of course they do and I would send the same warning about a democratic request for help.
Interestingly though the recent Democratic campaigns asking for help to pay off campaign debts did their request directly saying it was for campaign debts instead of creating an urgent need to help fight fraud in the election asthma headline in their donation request.

Deer Republican

I need to correct my post but then your post won't make any sense. Well done Len.

Surely no atheist would be that stupid? (Still an idealist, I guess).

Deer are not noted for being the brightest animals, though generally they are flight rather than fight creatures.

You clearly haven't been reading some of the posts in this group the last few years.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.