Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK WATCH: Jon Voight Suggests "Leftists" Are Working With Satan. Voight Supports Trump. - The Intellectualist

As I recall, Jon Voight's daughter, Angelina Jolie, refuses to speak to him. He is just a really terrible person.

snytiger6 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you know much about this man, you know he is not bright. He is a good actor, but he is also a moron.

I agree with his daughter.

Over the years I have enjoyed his work immensely. Midnight Cowboy, Deliverance, Coming Home, and my favorite Conrack are great films. Like Mel Gibson, this side of him saddens me and I am sure he could not care less.

There are a number of right wing Hollywood figures (or has beens).

He is 81 and still works regularly. Shows like 24 and Donovan where he has major parts. Yes his political views are too far to the right for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.