Agnostic.com

1 1

Why does Trump want to prevent the truth being revealed?

Will you call upon President Elect Biden to promptly reverse President Trump's orders designed to sanction international enquiry into illegal activities in Afghanistan & Palestine?

[actionnetwork.org]

Subject: Sign the petition! U.S. President Elect Joe Biden: Ask Biden to End Trump's Coercive Measures Against the International Criminal Court

Body:

Friend,

I signed a petition on Action Network telling U.S. President Elect Joe Biden to Ask Biden to End Trump's Coercive Measures Against the International Criminal Court.

With the International Criminal Court investigating the actions of all parties to the war in Afghanistan and potentially investigating Israel's actions in Palestine, in June 2020 U.S. President Donald Trump issued an executive order authorizing the punishment of any individuals involved in or in any way assisting such court proceedings. The U.S. State Department has restricted visas for ICC officials and in September 2020 sanctioned two court officials, including the Chief Prosecutor, freezing their U.S. assets and blocking them from financial transactions with U.S. persons, banks, and companies. Trump's action has been condemned by over 70 national governments, including the United States' closest allies, and by Human Rights Watch, and by the International Association of Democratic Lawyers.

Can you join me and take action? Click here: [actionnetwork.org]

Thanks!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

FrayedBear 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. I don't support this. Joe Biden doesn't either.

"Joe Biden doesn't either."
Citation please.

@LenHazell53 Obama didn't either, represented American interests. Things won't change much in foreign policy just more stability. America doesn't take orders from "Action Network" petitions no matter who's president.

Spoke to him today did you?

@barjoe That is not a citation

@LenHazell53 [aljazeera.com]

@barjoe That article makes no mention of Biden's position on the Trump executive order authorizing the punishment of any individuals involved in or in any way assisting the International Criminal Court. It simply states that Biden is like almost all other US politicians is pro Israel.
You have in no way shown that Biden is in favour of Trump's idiocy.

@LenHazell53 I didn't say that. I said he won't take orders from Action Network. He's an American. He will work for American interests.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.