Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Evangelical said COVID-19 might be a 'wake-up call' from God for female 'fornication' dies of ...

Keep fornicating, Ladies. You're gonna be blamed for old white Evangelical men dying of COVID regardless, might as well go forth in sin.

šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please ALL WOMEN do NOT fornicate with any believers ....make them ALL INCELs (involuntary celibates) ....one by one as we jail them for rape or bury them childless in 50 years there will only be good Feminist Atheist men left to have Atheist children taught peace not zionist global violence

So - let me get this straight. It is a sin if a woman is "fornicating"....and the (assumed) man she is doing it with is ---what ???? doing gods work??? Do they even hear themselves screaming their absurdities in their bubbles??

Or girls just wanna have fun.

St. Nelson says :-

Which Republican was it who said, "Relax and enjoy it"?

Love how he "just happens" to be thinking about fornication all the time. I mean, I do quite often, but I don't say it's wrong. Just sometimes, not the best decision one can make upon waking in the morning, but never wrong for it's own sake.

That's one less maggot to feed off the combined imbecility of the stupid and gullible.

Well if it helps them keep their flock abiding....luckily Iā€™m not prone to listening to people that make unjustified claims šŸ˜‰

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552236
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.