Agnostic.com

1 1

here in the mist of the 2nd but silent pandemic of thought repression, comes the above film on RELIGION COMPARED TO ACTUAL WELFARE...what a brilliant study! please mr smart guy, do two other ones, on feminism and that other " in - our - faces" public stage mass movement. you know the one. i'm chicken to call its' name. but regarding feminism, namely lets focus the study on their claims of women exploited and persecuted versus the actual welfare status of each sex based on a hard look at death rates, suicide rates, disease rates, longevity, percent to disposable income consumed, educational opportunity particularly including post grad rates, and so forth. all these indices were last examined anywhere near widely and openly (to my best knowledge) in the now aging monologue THE MYTH OF MALE POWER (does anyone know of updated good research on this subject?). what a strange informational lacuna to bloom right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. .................... now i have no problem with beating the dead horse of religiousity. a dead horse can and does still poison the so called "intelligent" life on our sad little planet. and its easy enough to beat a dead horse. but while were at it, we must not ignore the 800 pound nasty twin gorilla mass movements which dominate the elete thought world today. you know, feminism and i don't even dare speak the name of the other one. people get fired from jobs these days for even daring to cross it, or mention it in some way deemed negative by the"racist police" (OOPS! THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG!!). the worst and the most cowardly racism of all is the one that turns a blind eye to their leaderships' climate of prevarication. .....but wait! i will speak of it, and its gross abuses, here. yes, right here. just as soon as i see enough "likes" to indicate a groundswell among my fellow atheists for real freedom of thought. hurry up, im holding my breath.

holdenc98 7 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

has this been censored? my friends can't bring it up on the cite.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.