Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Alabama's new senator struggles with the basics of WWII

Yesterday, I posted how he didnt' know the three branches of the U.S. government...

In mid-October, the Alabama Media Group's Kyle Whitmire noted, "With three weeks left before the election, Tuberville's campaign strategy is to say as little as possible. No debates. No interviews. No nothing. Tuberville is in hiding." The columnist added, "[I]f a campaign won't let its candidate speak openly because he can't do so without saying dumb things that hurt his chances of winning the election, what the heck is going to happen when he's in the United States Senate?"

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When asked to name the 3 branches of government, he replied confidently "House, Senate and the President" Any 3rd grade kid would get this right throughout the country. Except in Alabama. Dumb electorate votes in dumb candidates. This guy makes Sarah Palin look like a constitutional scholar.

Gohmert needs help being stupid. Let the shit show start.

Sure sounds like the rest of the politicians that are outright owned by the wealthy and their corporations!!!

I immigrated to the United States as an Alabamian refugee.
Seriously my father was born in 1929 and raised as a share cropper in Mississippi and Alabama, he was born in Felix Alabama. His father was sixty five years old at the time, he was born in 1875, my grandmother was his fourth wife. I had twenty aunts and uncles on my fathers side of the family, many dead of old age by the time I was born.
Conservatism is the haunting remnant of a slave mentality, a human reaction to hopelessness.
Tuberville is a human embodiment of authoritarian dependency on slave mentality.
The sad thing is, in Alabama if you strike him down there's a hundred ready to take his place.

It is ALABAMA! Nuff said.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.