Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Kayleigh McEnany: Trump will attend 'his own' inauguration in January - Business Insider

In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany refused to acknowledge that President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as US president in January 2021, insisting instead that President Trump will attend "his own inauguration."

Is she A) a sycophant who knows she'll never get a better job and thus is stringing this gig out as long as possible, B) an enabler for Trump's continued delusions, C) completely out of touch with reality herself, or D) the ever-popular "all of the above"?

Paul4747 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am lost for words 🙄 but I'll say this, INSANE! Someone's going to make a movie out of all this and it's going to be a box office hit 😉 I'm sure movie maker's are at work already.

Delusional

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 16, 2020

Definitely A

That girl needs an intervention by people who care about her.

What kind of people would care about her?

@Lorajay i hope someone does, friends or family, because the Trump virus has fried her brain, and it's sad to see someone like that. Maybe it's because I've read about cults and people do leave cults, reboot their brain, and rejoin reality. Some never do, however, and though it's a low percentage I hate to think what a percentage of Trump's cult will be: millions.

@Lorajay A mental institution 😉

@Lorajay I think it's likely that Trump "cares about" her, in the sense that he wants her around to look at and imagine she's the next replacement wife when Melania wears out her welcome... although I read there were rumors that Melania took advantage of the 2016 election and held out on moving to DC until she got the prenup renegotiated. So maybe Donald's going to have to stick by her unless he wants to lose a considerable amount of money, that he probably doesn't actually have anymore.

Mike Pompeo said much the same rubbish...and he’s just gone off on a seven country tour of Europe and the Middle East...all of the countries have already accepted the result of the election and congratulated Joe Biden on his win. What the hell sort of delusional conversations is he going to be having with the officials from these countries, and what they must really think of him and Trump we can only guess at!

Oh the answer to your question is all four!

Maybe he's scouting a country that will take the scofflaw in and protect him from extradition.

@JackPedigo...and you could just be right there. He is friends with the Saudi Prince. The next you'll hear, no one knows where the Orange man is. This is perhaps the reason for his entire charade.

@TimeOutForMe Talk about irony, Mr. tRump living in a Muslim country!!

@JackPedigo I think it’s exactly the sort of fate he deserves! 😁😂

We gotta start calling her Kayleigh Goebbels!

I saw her say this. It seems to be a rule. If she were to say anything to allude to an election loss she'd be instantly fired and blackballed on Twitter.and Parler. .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.