Agnostic.com

4 2

I just switched over to Fox News to hear what they're selling.
I heard a lot of anger, lies, and pretend outrage that Democrats have the audacity to tell them to accept the election results, as they (claim) to have done in 2016.
I just can't believe how my team verse their team they are, completely ignoring all the criminal activity surrounding Trump, partisan fools.
On the plus side they did remind the audience that they're going to have to get along with over 70 million other people that don't agree with them. It seems manipulative to me, like take into the Trump world anger by spouting conspiracy propaganda to get the audiences trust so they can tell them to work out how to get along.
Really suspicious, and very cult like.

Willow_Wisp 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s like it’s all fake news, no more CNN or fox for me.
[twitter.com]

I hope you're not saying you're getting your news via Twitter from now on. That's like walking into a bar and asking the five loudest people what happened in the world today. At midnight, and they've been drinking since 3.

Even Fox news has a certain amount of integrity on their actual news broadcasts; for instance, when Neil Cavuto cut off Kayleigh McEnerny's falsehoods about the election. That is distinct, of course, from the Fox opinion hosts, who dominate prime time and after. They're just crap.

Did anyone on Fox mention that Clinton conceded the 2016 election in a phone call to Trump shortly after 2 a.m. on election night and gave a public concession speech to the nation Wednesday at noon? Or that President Obama invited him to come to the White House Thursday to discuss the transition? Both showing more grace in their little fingers than he has in his entire family and, apparently, in his entire administration?

No, of course not. That's just fake news. Besides, Trump won the popular vote (if you subtract all the imaginary illegal votes, that is). He said so himself, and who are we to cast doubt on what The Donald says? Of course she conceded.

Fox is just the propaganda arm of the wealthy and their corporations!!!

As long as they keep everyone divided they win, it is that simple!!!

What totally amazes me what people will do for money that is actually using them to fleece potters wholesale, an excellent example of human nature!!!

More over those who actually listen and believe such deceitful lies and fraudulent actions against their own good and their families!!!

Fux is a cult of white priveledge..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.