Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK This Girl Visited Ark Encounter and Documented Its Many, Many Flaws | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Bailey Harris is only 13, but she already has an impressive résumé that includes three books about science.

She recently visited Ark Encounter, but she brought along a video camera and documented her visit in order to guide you through the museum of myth.

snytiger6 9 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given that every time I see a report on the Ark Encounter, the car park is empty, and there are few people inside. I do sometimes wonder, if it does not make the biggest part of it money from atheists there to mock. If so, then perhaps K.H. has the last laugh.

I've never been there but I hear it has a mechanical bilge pump to show you how feces and waste was pumped out of the big boat. Ken Ham cannot be serious.

Amazing how delusional they are

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 17, 2020

Ooops, it seems the 'brilliant' (???) Ken Ham-bonehead, once a Science and Mathematics Teacher, screwed up yet again.
According to the O.T. fairy story, the Ark was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits high and 50 cubits in width, acubit is approx. 20,6 inches in length therefore,
Ham-bonehead's Ark by my quick calculations is only 297.087 cubits long (510'😉 X 29.126 in height (50'😉 and the same in width given that 1' = 30.48cms.
So, Ham-bonehead has robbed his beloved Sky Daddy/Jeebus Chrust's Ark by quite a number of cubits.
I'll bet he's hoping Sky Daddy/Jeebus Chrust aren't doing their bit of Accountancy and notice the blinding discrepancies.....LOL.

Not to worry, it won’t float anyway.

@Canndue Not worried at all, just disgusted and sickened by both his blatant stupidity, lack of basic knowledge re-cubits and the Kenturkey Government using the Public Purse to fund such outrageous stupidity.

@Canndue I think I remember reading once how the Ark Encounter leaked in a strong rain storm.

@snytiger6 A bit like Ham-bonehead himself, it's been leaking shit and drivel for decades.

Flaws? How about the fact that it's pure fiction and not real?

How about the tax dollars that went into it? School trips to it...

@Canndue they don't pay taxes. No public school would go there.

@Mofo1953 he is talking about how government money helped pay for the building of it. Republicans bent (or broke) a lot of rules to give him the money.

@Mofo1953 believe they got to keep sales taxes for couple of years. Think they also received other tax advantages.

@Canndue my point exactly, they don't pay taxes, whatever help in sales taxes they got from republitards is illegal. Am I speaking in tongues? No public school would go there. That is a fact. Private schools are a completely different animal.

@Mofo1953 well it is Kentucky....

Following The Bibles line of "logic"...can you imagine the dinner table conversations after the "Ark" landed..." So Dad...can I do MOM tonight...SIS is being a raging BITCH with me lately?" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Very smart young person, and ten out of ten for plugging her book at every chance she got. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.