Agnostic.com

10 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So why then go to hospital in the first place and why did Jesus (GOD) allow this virus in the first place (is he/she or it not powerful enough to prevent it).Also why only save the priests.This is a direct example of the length of blinkers theists in general display to their own contradiction. Maybe these priests should have stayed in church instead of going to seek help from those brave doctors and nurses then they might just have seen how useless their God is.

Typical Christian nonsense. These same Pastors would credit Jesus with saving their house when the same tornado blew away their neighbor's house.

Maybe Copeland got ahold of him with "Ha Ha, He ha, He ha ha he haw." Copeland believes in Jesus and won't give any credit to Junior Samples. 🙂

Vaccines are supposed to prevent one from being infected in the first place, so if he is claiming a Jesus "Vaccine", it obviously did not work.

Funny, it was the doctors and nurses that sweated to save his ass. Wonder if they get any credit....

Wait till he get's it the second time, we won't hear about it then because it'll kill him.

Too bad he lived this time!!!

@of-the-mountain The best way to not get it the second time is to do your best to not get it the first time.

Has there been evidence of repeat infections? Hadn’t heard that.

@Canndue Yes, it. Was all over the news.

Good let him die.

@Canndue Yes. It's been known for quite a while that people can get infected with Covid-19, more than once.

Well, we were all expecting that kind of drivel weren' we?
Absolutely nothing works like prayer according to the Tithe Collectors and their sheeple, poor deluded, mis-led drop-kicks that they are.I'll start hoping that this utterly self-righteous, ignoramus suddenly develops an incurable case of Genital warts, Genital Herpes, permanent 'Brewer's Droop', extremely enlarged breasts accompanied by irresistible urges to dress and parade around the streets in womens clothing.
Then let us see if Jeebus Chrust has a similar 'vaccine' to cure all that.

If jesus healed him, why did he goto the hospital?

Typical christian stupidity!

I am so thankful to be agnostic! I hope no one says of me after I am here no more...she lived in a delusional mental state. Ofcourse, few Evangelicals care about who I am...they would never approve of me...now or later!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.