Agnostic.com

4 16

My manager got COVID and was gone for 3 weeks. She had to go to the hospital cause it felt like she couldn’t breathe. She reiterated the importance of masks to me. Dimwitted conspiracy theorists who think it’s either... A) “Not real” B) Not that serious AND whinny people who don’t wear masks because it ‘takes away their freedom’ and/or who think the masks don’t do anything are destroying this world with their stupidity, negligence, and selfishness.

Yes the flu is bad and kills people too. But COVID is spreading soooo much faster and it’s HIGHLY contagious, along with many other factors.

I’m going to listen to my manager, doctors, and scientists because I’m logical and thoughtful just like many people on this site are too.

VeronicaAnn 7 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As we all should listen to the experts in medical sciences..but, you know YouTub "experts" are soo much more knowledgeable..🙄🙄

That gives added weight to the old adage "a little learning is a dangerous thing".

I too try and listen to people involved in this fight: Nurses, doctors even hospital workers I know who witness what is going on.

Roofers, laborers, Keyboard warriors, Trumpers, etc. I ignore.

twill Level 7 Nov 19, 2020

Here’s hoping we all stay safe and get through this.

People are so stupid. Jesus won't help them. +173,768 new cases in US +1,964 deaths today. Nearly 2000 deaths today!! Oh and Yawn, 251,000 dead since the outbreak of the "Chyna Virus" that's a hoax. I heard a nurse interviewed. She said she has patients who are dying from the coronavirus, who think this is a hoax. They must be dying from some other disease.

Sometimes I just don't care if the anti-maskers, anti-science Trump cultist succumb to Covid..seriously. They'll never accept the reality of it..

@VeronicaAnn That's like getting pregnant the day she lost her virginity. Odd since I.posted this comment 7 days ago the death total is 265K. We're in epidemic viral surge. Scary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.