Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Letters From An American 11/18/2020

Trump appears to be doing all he can to cripple Biden’s administration before it begins. Officials have told CNN that Trump is withdrawing troops worldwide in order to box Biden in before he takes office. A senior official told CNN that the goal is “to set so many fires that it will be hard for the Biden administration to put them all out.”

HippieChick58 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will he stage the attack on Iraq on 20 January? Let Biden dig out from a war.

Often when one refuses to disclose something it means they are hiding things. It may be they have little concrete to share except that they have dismantled all Corona-virus protections. The enablers in the republican party will, in the end, regret their complicity. My only hope is that Biden and his team have foreseen this coming and have taken their own, secret, measures. Four years of dealing with a madman and his puppet team must have instilled some sanity in a few top level politicians. This may be our only hope.

I follow Heather Cox Richardson on FB. I love her Tue. and Thursday live chats.

Republicans are the new anarchists...

I think the Biden team must act as Taiwan did back in January 2020. At that time word had come out about a unknown virus outbreak in Wuhan. Taiwanese scientists were denied access. As we all know Taiwan does not have a good relationship with China and the denial of access meant only one thing it was bad. The government of Taiwan closed the island, ordered the wearing of masks and staying home. They tested, they isolated infected people and contact traced.
What we know about trump and his supporters (liars, no moral or ethical boundaries, etc.) tells us all we need to know. There are no plans, there is nothing in place. So get people willing to take serious the pandemic, the plan to deal with one was laid out under Obama.
What is clear is the gop party is willing to let Americans die.

As I expected him to do..as 01/20/21 approaches it'll get worse..

She's great. This almost sounds it's directed by Putin. He knows that Soviet coup attempt 1991 although it as unsuccessful, helped bring down the Soviet Union. What could help Russia more than crippling our democracy? This goes along with troop withdrawals in Afghanistan and Iraq leaving a void for Russia to fill. It almost seems like Putin is calling the shots as he had been with Trump.

Ya think so? Putin's been doing that since his boy, Mad Donny, came down the escalator in 2016. I told everyone, then, that Mad King Donny is a Russian asset but most giggled as if I were being funny. Now they're not giggling but I am.

@rainmanjr why are you giggling?

@barjoe Because u$A never listens. From Iraq to torturing prisoners to Mad King Donny we haven’t an ability to stop evil. Mostly because we won’t listen to truth. If we’re dying from this then I find that amusing.

@rainmanjr What funny about that?

@barjoe Because they ignored me and lost the bet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.