Agnostic.com

19 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If it was only that simple.

There are traces of viral DNA in our human genome.
[sciencedaily.com]

So, this Pastor is saying choice and free will have nothing to do with faith which is hard wired in our DNA. I imagine he believes people choose their sexual orientation.

I resent such oxygen thieves being on this planet.

So is God supernatural or not? Can a mere physical vaccine block the "Almighty?" What a fragile deity! Sure is lucky God has such a brilliant pastor to help defend God, lol

THe religious have always wanted to see Judgment Day around the corner.

MrDMC Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

I just.. I just sometimes wish I could brain dance (as in Cyberpunk 2077 style) with these people and truly investigate how they do this shit all the time.

Hopefully insurance will cover it.

In other words, do nothing.

Yeah, wait for herd immunity after a few hundred million cases and a few million more deaths.

I responded to his tweet a little over the top after watching it. Really ticked me off though. I said Jesus must have died on the cross to take on his sin of stupidity. Probably too much, I'd make a terrible Christian.

I'm in.

Oh how we should hope and wish that such a vaccine would exist and bring about the end of ALL God-bothering on this planet, what such a joy that would bring.

There is no vaccine against willful stupidity.

It was posted below.

What god factor? Ardent conspiracy theorist and moron pastor.

Ssssh, don't tell anyone but this 'God factor is just as imaginary as is their God.

Well . I can see y he fears vaccination . Long time ago he took a vaccine that removed the fashion gene from his body .
I needed sunglasses to view this clip , I am scared for life by this shirt 🤡🤡🤡 .

Where do these pissants come from, and why do they get so much attention? Seems like if their “god factor” is so bloody weak, they are backing the wrong monkey....

Okay, I am fine with that but don't blame me when you christians are dying from refusing the vaccine.

And in the words of Captain Jean-Luc Picard, "Make it so."

We can remove the god factor with a vaccine??!!
May be there is hope for peaceful human interaction after all!!!

Then this is another instance of Trump helping turn people from GOD. He is helping the virus kill people and so is helping the Devil and Covid.

So god created the scientists that created the vaccine (which must have come from the devil- Chinese in trumps world), so why aren’t they praising and embracing god’s gift of the vaccine?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.