Agnostic.com

17 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shit like this is the reason the left and right can find no middle ground to meet upon. How do you find commonality with psychopaths?

Rick Wiles is a terrorist. If it looks like a terrorist and it speaks like a terrorist....It's a terrorist.

How does he think he can tell who is a liberal?

I see the issue as being that he cannot think.

@anglophone
The big question is, if he found a liberal what would he do.

I wish he came to Parkland in Broward County with his weapons and bring along that imbecilic message, we will see then who packs up and flees.
[cnn.com]

Since FL is a "stand your ground" state, methinks they may just stand there....armed. Surprise,surprise, surprise !

Just when I think I've heard the dumbest thing I've heard this week Rick Wiles opens that sewer he thinks is a mouth again.

Yet another PRIME example of sperm that should have been swallowed.

Just more evidence how tRump has opened the radical right-wing extremist box. They think they speak for the majority but , in reality, only for a few fascists nutjobs.

He should be given a concrete overcoat and dumped into the Marianas Trench.

What, pollute the ocean even more, No, just give that dip-shit a One way ticket to Bikini Atoll instead.

He sure doesnt live up to his name, as he sure doesnt have much in the way of wiles. He's just another reactionary gasbag. To whom my only response is ' One lump, or two, Doc?'.

Rick Wiles is an idiot wanting to shoot somebody and thinks a looting and rioter law will allow him to do it. He apparently believes BLM and liberals are the ones causing trouble and carrying guns around everywhere. All the pics of gun carrying people show the fearful right. Explain that Rick. He can't. He is filled with Trump rally hate.

And how are they going to know who is a liberal and who isn't?

Nature intended that piss is yellow and cum is white so morons like this know whether they’re coming or going. Ask them about “Guerilla Warfare” and they’ll say DUUHHH Isn’t that apes fighting over bananas?

This is the exact same thing evangelical christians continually make claims about liberals.

Likes to hear himself talk, likes to talk tough, has no clue what he is talking about. Just another one of those people that have usurped the Republican Party to push radical right wing nationalism.

Remember when republicans were just mildly annoying, but basically decent folks? May never get back to that. Time to outlaw the Republican Party, democrats become the new conservatives and we create a progressive party for the people.

A study should be done to see if there is something in the Air or Water that helps the people there vote against their own interests. If there is something helping with this then we could send Conservatives there to help solve the problem. We could help the smart people there move to other better places. Perhaps the rockets take up to much oxygen and do not leave enough for everyone to breathe.

Oh, FFS!
What a fucktard.

He has NO idea who he's fucking with.

Locked and loaded

Blech 🤢 🤮

(If) Christianity is real, he’s not a Christian, but it’s not and he’s pure evil.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.