Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Vatican Wants Instagram To Explain Why The Pope’s Account ‘Liked’ Photo Of Model | HuffPost

The photo featured Brazilian model Natalia Garibotto wearing lingerie.

snytiger6 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Man, that's so freaking stupid. I mean, everyone knows that most famous people have specialized marketing experts dealing with their Instagram accounts.

I don't even understand how they even got this idea of asking for an explanation from Instagram. That's so stupid. I also have a business account that I'm working a lot on, but most of the time, I have a person that deals with it. Now, after reading this article [studybreaks.com], that person is doing everything to follow the tips listed in the article so we can get the verification badge as soon as possible.

It happens if you aren't attentive enough or if you don't invest in security. I'm not a public person, and my business is pretty small. However, I do pay attention to all the details. For example, when I promote any of my posts I do it only through megafamous.com. They are the most secure, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I don't deny the idea of someone hacking his phone. But, I'm shocked how the social media staff hasn't observed this detail. All we have to do is wait, and we'll see what happens next.

Apparently, the See didn't see.

Shit...He ain't dead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554165
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.