Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Trump told ally he's trying to get back at Democrats for questioning legitimacy of his own election - CNNPolitics

"Trump continues to hold a grudge against those who he claims undercut his election by pointing to Russian interference efforts, and he has suggested it is fair game to not recognize Joe Biden as the President-elect, even though Clinton conceded on election night in 2016 and the Trump transition was able to begin immediately."

There is, even if Trump and his allies refuse to see it, a huge difference between reporting actual cyber warfare by Russia, which is extensively documented and verified by the FBI, CIA, NSA and NSC, and then simply making up a thousand allegations of "fraud" and "rigged elections" without a shred of evidence.

It's also ironic that Trump supporters are eager to accept the idea that the Democrats are capable of the nationwide coordination involved in rigging an entire election (and would have to have done it in cahoots with hundreds or thousands of Republican officials to boot), but a single Russian hacker division could not put together a campaign to put out social media against Clinton or Biden.

Paul4747 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anyone here believe a word he says? I don’t.

If (and this is a big "if" ) there's any long-term strategy involved, it's certainly to undermine the legitimacy of Biden's presidency in the minds of Trump's followers and lay the groundwork for a possible 2024 campaign. He can't stand losing, and he's going to deny it to the end.

@Paul4747 During his 2016 campaign he vigorously denied settling lawsuits, yet he ended at least the Trump University suit by settling and paying.

Who was the early English monarch who asked his knights “Will no one relieve me of this man?’

I’m sure there’s a name for his mental/emotional condition but I don’t know what it is.

@yvilletom I have seen the term "malignant narcissist"; he also shows some of the traits of borderline personality disorder (impulsive, self-destructive behaviors, extreme emotional swings, explosive anger). He also fits a lot of the patterns for histrionic personality disorder- "high desire for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others, egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

Basically, he's a mess who should by no means be allowed anywhere near the levers of power, especially a nuclear-armed military.

@Paul4747 Thanks. He fits all of them. Electing him was his voters’ death wish. They want their End Times and their Rapture.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.