Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Klingenschmitt: Under Biden, There Will Be an “Atheist Army for the Antichrist” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Conservative activist and former Colorado state legislator Gordon Klingenschmitt said last year that transgender people are evildoers who are “full of the Devil.”

With Joe Biden set to become president in two months, Klingenschmitt is very worried about what will happen with the military. But his fear goes beyond mere bigotry, as he explained in a newsletter in a section all about how Biden would “Transgenderize” the armed forces.

snytiger6 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hear clips of Klinging-shit regularly on my alternative media sources. If civilization is going to survive we will need to find a cure for his kind of clinging shit.

All signed up, the bus to Boot Camp leaves Tuesday 6am sharp!

LOL, any positions for a 'Silent Sniper?'
I use a bow and arrows instead of a rifle, much, much quieter.

@Triphid I'll ask, I betcha they send a special bus just for you!

@AnneWimsey Oh btw, I have and use a variety of arrows, Swallow-tail heads, 4 blade razor tips, Armour puncturing Bodkins and specially made hollow tips that are used mainly for just piercing the skin and injecting a sedative.
No boasting, bragging, I still may be old but I can still a kangaroo hoping at 40 yards and bring it down nice and quietly.
So, I reckon "hunting Christians' would be easy as pie.

@Triphid especially if they fall to their knees in beseeching!

@AnneWimsey Nah, I much prefer moving targets....LOL.

If he wants to see an evildoer, he should look in a mirror.

More self-serving conjecture from the desperate nutballs. Now, under Biden, they are running scared all the so-called progress they made under POS tRump will be gone. This was a secular government, lets hope it can become so again. I wonder if this guy had even served in the military.

Oh, we wish.

What frigging joke.
Mayhap Herr Von Klingenschmitt might consider changing his name to Klinginschidt instead, imo, it would be far, far more apt.

Ridiculous! What would happen with the military? Is this idiot not aware that the military has (and always has had) transgender and gay people? Maybe he thinks a captured gay man would be offered a penis to make him talk about military secrets. Simply ridiculous. Maybe a "normal man" could be offered a woman.

Lastly we must all be aware that the perceived change in the military is not caused by changing presidents. It is caused by humanity and people just being themselves.

There’s no reasoning with idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.