Agnostic.com

31 32

My latest dating app visit

Janiesuper 6 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Over a decade ago I set up a free (will never pay for an account as around here, most everybody is a theist (not compliant with my minimum standards)) POF account. One of (think it was 3 people that sent a note my way in about fifteen years was a xtain not at all interested in getting together that just wanted to know why atheists are so angry.

He doesn't even know what he's saying." Faithful do that to you" I guess he can't even read what he wrote

😬 yikes.

kat77 Level 2 Nov 23, 2020

Look at all of the time you saved 🙂

It comes to mind that we have so many people who struggle daily with ideas of burning in hell. They make ongoing religious justifications for their own actions. One church in my past had a "doctrine of justification." Oh, so glad that I am now justified. So glad really that I no longer have all these daily thoughts.

Faithful? Sorry. I don't drink!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555265
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.