Agnostic.com

3 0

Christopher Hitchens

Why is there a picture of Christopher Hitchens on my profile? Does it go with level 6? Thanks!

Archer 7 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now he's gone. WTH.

Hmmm, odd. Ironically I've been watching countless past interviews and debates involving Hitchens the last two weeks, but nothing showed up on my page/profile. Maybe it's some kinda social media ghost! 😛

@Nemosson that explains it. So after two weeks of watching him, what are your thoughts?

Intelligent athiest who knows how to slam the door on deluted pias religious folk.

@Nemosson and from what I've read was racist and sexist. Did you get that impression too?

@Archer not from any tv stuff I saw on him,but subject matter was strictly about religious debate. Do not like racism,or sexist behavior. Will look into that...

@Nemosson What should I read first?

@Archer stuff I've seen is YouTube clips of tv debates. I should be asking you what I should read that exposes his racist/sexist tendencies.

@Nemosson mostly YouTube's. I'll pull them up.

I noticed it the other day, too. I was kinda surprised and mystified. I figured it would be made clear soon, or soon enough.

Not sure, I just hit level 6,and I didn't get anything.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.