Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK NY State Sues Diocese of Buffalo for Not Protecting Kids from Abusive Priests | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In a stunning lawsuit filed yesterday, New York Attorney General Letitia James sued the Diocese of Buffalo along with former bishops Richard J. Malone and Edward M. Grosz for putting children at risk over the course of decades while they took part in a cover-up of sexual abuse by dozens of priests.

snytiger6 9 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The suit will go no where. The NY Attny Gen is a joke.

She made AG, you weren't even close. Jealous? Or just envious?

@Mofo1953 In NY one does not "make" AG, it is an elective office. In addition, as Nancy Pelosi put it, a glass of water could win an election in NY as long as it ran as a Democrat. Therefore, being an AG in NY is nothing to be jelous about. Additionally, since the AG's salary is published, and it is not a high salary, is no way I'd want to be the AG.

Perhaps you should crawl back under your bed.

@Alienbeing or you stfu, which is a much better idea. Being elected is making it. Why didn't you run and say you are a dem, just like trump who was a dem but switched to rep? I know why, because you wouldn't get elected even if you ran as a pedophile incestuous white supremacist in Mississippi. You are a zero, a nothing compared to these people who win. I see your sour grapes now, loser.

@Mofo1953 I didn't run as an anything because of the low pay. I made that clear.

I am neither a Dem or a Republican, I've been a registered Independent for so many years I forget how many. I believe both parties leave much to be desired.

Your guessing skills are a proven zero, and your attempt at insult won't work because your position in life is far lower than mine ever was.

Last your general anger was clearly show in your first post and confirmed in your most recent. That is a clear sign of your feelings of inadequate self worth. Sulk away little man.

@Alienbeing I have always been an Independent too, but not a brain dead cretin like you. Now go jerk off to your sistuh, as most imbeciles from NC do.

@Mofo1953 I can't imagine what happened to you that resulted in your combative behavior. However I' be more than happy to compare education and particularly legal credentils with your chidish behavior anytime.

Let me know when I can gather an audience to laugh at your actions.

Back to your room baby.

@Alienbeing is that the baby you sired with yer sistuh? Your resume from podunk university no doubt. Ha ha ha, what a pathetic ignoramus.

@Mofo1953 Cornell and Wake Forest.

Where is the meeting to show you are nothing expect a blowhard scheduled?

@Alienbeing is that supposed to impress? The unabomber studied in Harvard and Ben Carson in Yale, both idiots. Your imbecilic response tells everyone that if true, you might have attended these places yet your cretinous mind is nothing to be proud of. Now go jerk off to yer sistuh again.

@Mofo1953 You are so transparent, and that transparancy is you can't from an argument. YOU, not I questioned education. When answered you ask who is that supposed to impress.

NOT YOU!. I don't give a shit if you are impressed. You are an angry child, and your comments are even more childish.

My comments regarding the NY AG are apparently so far above your head you can't even fashion a decent response.

You may now resume sucking your thumb.

@Alienbeing ha ha ha ha, pathetic, laughable and cretinous, and on top of that a cry baby. Fuck off asshole!

@Mofo1953 Your mentally unstable anger is noted. Go play elsewhere, your moronic poison is despicable.

The only thing to cry about is your truly unstable mental condition. I guess you were mistreated on a regualr basis.

@Alienbeing yes, by imorons like you. Give up hillbilly redneck! Cue up Dueling Banjos from Deliverance.

@Mofo1953 You don't know when to quit. If by "hillbilly redneck" you are referring to wher I live, you again illustrate your kneejerk reactions. I lived and worked in NY for over 40 years and moved here to retire. Additionally, this area is FAR from rural. In fact the Village is considered the well to do suburb of Winston-Salem. Apparently you know as much about geography as you do about a State AG position, i.e. nothing.

Kep on making fool of yourself, it is enjoyable. I guess you have little else to do since being thrown off the police force.

@Alienbeing talking about not knowing when to quit...have you looked at the mirror. Don't need paragraphs to make a point dumbass ambulance chaser. If you really are one, Gomer. I could not give more of a fuck where you live or where you used to live. Do you know the concept of hearsay? Fuck off and know your place in the food chain, bottom feeder.

@Mofo1953 Kepp on making absurdly stupid, even funny posts. You do a wonderful job in making a fool of yourself. So far you have proved nothing, other than you have no clue, and actually done nothing other than toss out insults.

Newsflash jerk, I could not care less what your opinion of me or anything is, and I do find your brainless posts funny.

@Alienbeing proved you're a fucking cretinous moron who is deluded into believing he is more than others by saying unproven shit that is just hearsay.

@Mofo1953 Let's review your moronic replies.

1. You start by objecting to my short analysis of the a suit the NY Attny Gen filed, and my opinion of her. However you never mention why you object, rather you go straight to insults.

2. Every subsequent reply from you has never even hinted as to why you might agree with the NY Attny Gen, all you do is belch out ore insults.

3. In your most recent reply you say I indulge in hearsay.

Therefore one must conclude you have no objection, but you are a pityful angry person, and one who is delusional. I say delusional because I never mentioned any hearsay.

The proper conclusion is to say I'm sorry you evolved into a lonely angry person, but then again you are worthless, so I guess I really don't care.

@Alienbeing a lawyer who cannot make a point in a sentence. Pitiful and embarrasing.

@Mofo1953 My points were clear and valid. The sum of my points is you are nothing but an angry person.

@Alienbeing and you are a ridiculous and very stupid asshole.

@Mofo1953 You lack of substance and overflowing attempts at insult and being a blowhard clearly illustrate who is the "stupid asshole". Aside from the fact that you couldn't cite one thing I said that was stupid, it is your usual angry child approach is evident.

Rant on you make my case about you very easy.

@Alienbeing all I know is anger can be managed but your stupidity can't be cured. Ha ha ha ha, give it up dude, all you have is hearsay which, being a "lawyer" who claims to have ivy league education and claims to not be a hillbilly redneck from NC, is one of the most stupid and moronic unsubstantiated claims done in this site without showing any proof whatsoever, and who continues to insist that I am not who you say I am, waaaaaahhhh, I am much better than you, waaahhh, is just an exercise in futility. Yes, keep it up super projecting stupid asshole. I am not angry, but even if I were, anger is rasily handled by anybody, on the other hand it is a proven fact that you can't cure stupid. You can continue repeating yourself incessantly with your amazingly cretinous mantra of bullshit that remains unproven by facts, ergo hearsay, or accept the fact that an "angry baby" can own you like the stupid imbecile bitch you are.

@Mofo1953 You have not even tried to prove me wrong on an thing. Your attempt at insult is stupid becasue I have told you I don't give a shit about your opinion.

Kepp it up you are truly showing you are not too bright.

@Alienbeing wow, can't even read English, it's a fact not an opinion that what you say is hearsay. Can you even be more of a cretin? Totally.

@Mofo1953 You are plainly stupid. I repeat, nothing said was hearsay. What I said to you is my opinion. What is wow is what a total jerk you prove yourself to be.

@Alienbeing what proof do you have that you have a degree from so and so university, that you lived in so and so town, that you are a lawyer? NO PROOF, ergo hearsay. Are these opinions? No they are not, they are claims that you make that are unproven and unsubstantiated. Give it up you stupid fuck!

@Mofo1953 You really ARE dumb. What you refer to is a STATEMENT by me, about me, hence FIRST person. Hearsay is THIRD person. Additionally I offered to meet you with witnesses to prove everything I referred to.

Put up or shut up dummy, also learn that hearsay is ALWAYS third person.

Whoopee

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.