Agnostic.com

28 8

Your Influence

Who are the people that are regularly influenced by you and do you check yourself to be sure your influence is setting the example you intend or hope for?

AMGT 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think influence is an ebb and flow with everyone you have contact with. As far as checking, Yes, especially when interacting with someone I know.

No one, I hope. My goal is to be invisible.

If it's not too personal, why?

@nvrnuff lifelong bullying and rejection means attention is terribly uncomfortable for me, feels dangerous. For most human social monkeys, rejection is death. For me, being noticed is death.

@stinkeye_a Sorry you've had to endure that, I too have had to deal with it. Any help I can give is offered gladly, no preaching or strings attached.

I haven't any influence. I've never been able to impact another person's thinking.

Also, check myself for what? Fleas?

Maybe you just haven't been aware of it.

@DenoPenno that's a non-zero possibility. It's just never happened when I tried to do so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.