Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Lying GOP Congressman: “There Is No Such Thing as a ‘Pro-Choice Pastor'” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

What do you do if you’re a Republican candidate for Senate — the richest member of Congress — allegedly enriching yourself with confidential information?

Simple: You make the election all about culture war issues and remind conservatives that your opponent is pro-choice and Black, as if those are bigger threats to their freedom than GOP corruption.

snytiger6 9 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boo hoo hoo. If mommy believed in abortion then maybe I would not be here. We have to control her body at all costs, at least until the baby is born.

I recently told a religious friend of mine that a child was not a child in biblical times until it was born. His ignorant reply was "but we know so much more today." From there he went into other diversions.

Politicians and their never ending sniping and back-stabbing at each other.
Sadly, par for the Course in politics these days, all based solely, imo, on the premise of " I'm holier than thou."

Yes more lies

Problem is their followers eat it up like it is gospel itself, effective for single issue voters, and I know a few.

Lying about their opponents is a hallmark of the GOP these days. Karl Rove wrote a list of stratagies for GOP candidates to follow. One of them was to accuse your opponent of your own weaknesses. It is a piece of deception prescribed to all GOP candidates for office.

Sad but true and yet so many swallow that load of crap.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556769
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.