Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK The Missouri Mormon War; who knew???????

Being from the original DNA line associated with the "Mormon Corridor" through Idaho (my paternal Grandpa was born in 1900 in Idaho, via some hanky-panky within those Corridor Settlers) I had NO idea there was was a Missouri Mormon War. Fascinating stuff.

(It's a good thing Utah was found. These folks weren't really welcome anywhere. And now? They're e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. I think we, Americans, have dumbed down since the 1830s, cause this is one seriously globally pervasive sect in present day.)

🙂

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What Lutheran farmer wants to lose his daughter to plural wives sisterS owned by a rich Mormon preacher converting boys with promises of forever sex with many wives?

@SeaGreenEyez I described 1800's mormons donny&Marie are no more but is he happy somewhere humping sisters for their own planet in long underwear temple garments drinking 7up not coffee ?

Interesting bit if history. I can envision something similar to this happening in the very near future given the current state of division in the United States.

Unity Level 7 Nov 30, 2020

I did, but it amazing how many Mormons and ex Mormons don't know about it, how it came about and what the consequences of it were.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.