Agnostic.com

13 3

The eternal question...

What do you like most about this site? This is a fascinating space and I'm a new comer. Super cool to see like minded folks here.

SadSongSlinger 5 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The best part is that at least I'm not being trolled by the alt-right everytime I mention the LGBTQ community or science.

However, I do get trolled here every time I mention something with which others don't agree, so have learned to use the "block" button. Fewer are left now to troll me, so it's getting better.

I like not having to be worried about any serious backlash. We don't all agree on anything, but most of us have an open mind and are willing to learn.

Many fights going on over on that other social media platform. Hahahaha

I can start one with a single pic, meme or simple sentence over there. The most intense discussions that I've seen over here were about music. That shit is going to happen everywhere. Our music is important to us.

What Gizmo said.

This has been my home since November. We have some awesome folks here. Welcome.

Looks like a cool bunch of apples. Thanks for the welcome sassygirl3869

Welcome to the community. The option to message others on here directly is a plus.

Thanks for the welcome ST.

You said it at the end of your question.

Yes indeedy I did. Thanks for pointing that out.

no worries mate

The people are my favorite thing. No matter how often I am on here, there is always someone interesting and intelligent in which to speak. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome @browneyedlady

The exchange of philosophies and debating without someone popping their top because you have a different idea.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

e.g. Facebook. Haha

Sometimes the questions, sometimes the answers!

Doing lots of reading up to this point. You're correct Donna.

@SadSongSlinger 🙂

I am going for the goal of least amount of comments on posts. Welcome

Haha.. thanks for the welcome.

Definitely the community. Smart, funny, creative. I'm constantly learning something new. Welcome!

Thank you Archer. Pretty cool so far.

@SadSongSlinger check out the music groups.

welcome, we want free thinkers,

I don't drink. Haha... Just joking

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
I came here for community. I stay for the entertainment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55706
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.