Agnostic.com

8 3

Agnosticism is the natural attitude of the evolutionist. How can a brute mind comprehend spiritual things?

William Jennings Bryan

AbimbolaAina 3 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, religionists are so effing spiritual. Their deep contemplations are so sophisticated...

(That's sarcasm if you're an idiot)

Agnostic's have no knowledge of any god. What the hell is an evolutionist? How can a weak minded comprehend reality and science?

What the hell is an "evolutionist"?

Wait! Are we throwing quotes out there now on this site too? Might you at least show the intrepidity to offer an opinion upon the quote, if only as an icebreaker?

It's bullshit...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Ingersoll was way ahead of his time. Fought tooth and nail his whole life.

@Aristippus Indeed! He is one of my heroes. I have read and listened to every one of his catalogued lectures, many times over. It was Ingersoll who re-introduced me to my avatar, for which I am most grateful.

Inherit the Wind exposes William Jennings Bryan as a fraud.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 2, 2020

Love that play, and the March/Tracy film version.

as i said in the same post you did in another group: There is nothing natural about labels for chickenshit behavior.

William Jennings Bryan 😂🤣😂

He was the founder of the whistle stop campaign. Reached millions from the back of railroad car. But Big Business millionaires feared his progressive philosophy and they backed a banker from Boston, William McKinley.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.