Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Paula White: I Can’t Abandon Trump Because “What Would That Say About Who I Am?” | Megan H | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Appearing on The Exceptional Conservative Show last week, Donald Trump‘s spiritual adviser and newly hired White House staffer Paula White said she doesn’t mind defending her boss despite the lies and misogyny and utter lack of morals.

In fact, she says, turning her back on Trump now would reflect poorly on her character.

snytiger6 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be very hard for me to think less of her than I already do. And I guess if you’ve hooked your boat to Satan, you may as well go down in flames too. 🤣

Really. I would not want to be in the same room with Paula White. That's because I already know her character.

To Paula: We already know who and what you are. You can't sink much lower.

She has poor character to be begin with. You can't tarnish a rusted blade.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.