Agnostic.com

10 7

LINK Pastor Who Blamed COVID on Gay People Now Says Biden Supporters “Are Cursed” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Back in early March, Pastor Steven Andrew of the USA Christian Church — which sounds big but is really just him — claimed that COVID was God’s punishment for homosexuality. And that if gay people would just stop being so gay, COVID would go away.

COVID hasn’t gone away. If you’re looking for someone to blame, you’d be better off looking at Christians who defy mask mandates and gather in their indoor churches in close proximity with each other than gay people who have followed quarantine rules.

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Deductions from a brilliant mind, and I say brilliant because this mind really shines, it is brand new, has never been used!

Silly, that's a hilarious joke. 🙂

This guy is all ate up.

The man is delinquent.

People like that makes me glad I'm an Atheist and little afraid to come out of the closet off this site.

As long as I stay in an iron chariot, I should be good. Seems that is a weakness for god smiting.

That stupid pastor needs to flush himself down the toilet. 😟

The problem we have is how much media coverage the ‘twisted’ actions and news gets in this present day. Unsettled minds, must take this twisted stuff and run with it! 😟

I hope the pastor gets covid.

May his testicles rot, his penis forever drop uselessly, his rectum close up permanently, his wife become a 'professional virgin,' may he eat nothing but ashes and taste only salt, may his pubic hairs turn inwards grow grossly infected.

These people are like maggots........where there’s one there’s 100.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.