Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK QAnon Supporters Think Biden's Medical Boot Is Hiding Ankle Monitor Following Secret Arrest

Supporters of the conspiracy theory QAnon, who believe several falsehoods and have made a number of inaccurate predictions down the years, have now turned their attention to Joe Biden's foot.

It was revealed over the weekend that President-elect Biden had fractured his right foot while playing with his dog Major.

"Initial X-rays are reassuring that there is no obvious fracture and he will be getting an additional CT for more detailed imaging," his doctor, Kevin O'Connor, said in a statement. "It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks."

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They keep getting more stupid each day

It would be much less scary if any of their predictions even made sense. When I realize that there are thousands of people that believe this stupidity, I am petrified with fear that I may meet one in person.

I would think that Biden's whereabouts are monitored anyway don't ya think?

"Think" is the important word here, as if they have that capability. 🙂

If someone is wearing an ankle bracelet, they are under house arrest. They can't just put an immobility boot over it and go on their merry way. The storm is coming. Oooh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.