Agnostic.com

22 1

Anyone ever had anything bad happen on Friday the 13th?

ebdb 7 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing bad happened on Friday 13th.

But then nothing much happened period.

MAN oh MAN! That was some FUN KILLIN' last night!! Got me a bunch of teens at this camp. They were all pretty predictable prey, so I made a smashing score last night!!

xoxo
*smooches

Jason V (never could spell my last name...)

Since in my culture the bad luck takes place on Tuesday the 13...I am perfectly lucky in USA. 🙂

I had my daughter barely at 17 and was almost immediately pregnant again. I miscarried unknowingly because I was still quite ignorate about life and damage was done.

When I was older, I tried for years to carry a child but couldn't stay pregnant beyond the 5th month. So I gave up and bought a mustang.

A year later I am pregnant, carry to nearly 7 months and he was born on Friday the 13th

I also bought a house with a credit score of 666. I actually have that letter somewhere

@AncientNight Yes it was the car not the horse. The chevelle was a mighty fine car as well. In fact my mother had a red one. She loved that car.

I had to give up the mustang because my husband and I each had a kid already and that hump in the middle of the back seat wouldn't do.

I tease my son often that Im not sure if it was a good trade or not LOL

Always have to go to work, so yeah.

Yes actually! I got roped into working over the weekend aarrggg! But come to think of it that happens many fridays not just the 13th, oh well.

HaveI ever! I went to summer camp to be a counselor one year. We arrived at camp to set before the kids got there. it was great, until a madman killed off all my friends. It was kind of a bummer, really...

you watch too many horror movies. LOL

LOLzies! smooches from Jason Voorhees!

13 October is my son's birthday luckiest day of my life

I asked for a dozen bagels and they gave me 13 and the 13th bagel was one of those healthy ones that never gets eaten, I can’t recall the date but there is a One in 365 chance it was a Friday the 13th, Compared to lottery statistics it’s practically a fact.

I’m getting my taxes done Friday. I’ll keep you posted...

MsDee Level 5 Apr 12, 2018

I can't remember

No, but I'm thinking of posting tomorrow asking you guys to report any bad things. Maybe put up a poll question.

Nope! But I usually get the day off. I'm a wedding officiant and not a lot of people want to get married on Friday the 13th, but they don't mind April Fool's Day. Go figure!

Nope, but Ive had a few good things happen like a promotion

Not that l remember.

I had something quite strange on friday, october 13, 1944....I was born !!!!!

We share a birthday, but different years and I was born on a Saturday, but my dog Jinx was born on my 5th birthday which was Friday the13th in1961.

So sorry for your loss!

ebdb Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Can't say that I have.

no

My wife had a nervous breakdown and ended up on a psychiatric ward on Friday 8/13/2004.

BD66 Level 8 Apr 11, 2018

I've had bad and good things happen every day! But if someone believes in something and expects bad luck, it could happen.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.