Agnostic.com

2 13

Rachael Maddow Friday: those kids separated from their parents at the border, and the current admin. kept insisting they had no knowledge of how to find 500-700 of their parents, and/or it was too "onerus"???? Well, they just turned over a ton of records to ACLU lawyers, including ADDRESSES & PHONE NUMBERS, that may or may not by now be extant. Disgusting & Shameful!!!!!!!!

AnneWimsey 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw this and went ballistic! Let's imagine Ivanka's kids being ripped from her arms and sent ''somewhere''....or Donald Jr's, Eric's...Those BASTARDS have created trauma in every one of those people which will last a lifetime!

Rachel needs to turn over the names of insurance company lobbyists who tell her what to say what NOT to say for the last 11 years since she took over Keith OhlbermanS job

Larry68: At the best of times you are barely coherent, but this, posted here, is totally disgusting. Get a med adjustment! And....11 years ago"????

@AnneWimsey in denial of the facts you attack my eyewitness reports...you were not fighting with John Conyers and Dennis Kucinich 2006 - 2010 for HR 676 MEDICARE for all when million dollar LIAR FAKE NEWS RACHEL MADDcow refused to report the bill number and our 96 co-sponsors...it is you that is incoherent with personal rage against TrumpOLINI instead you should fight for specific steps forward because MaddCOW only feeds your rage to be fair she did report Alan Grayson 4 page Medicare Buy In bill with 92 co-sponsors. .but incompetent pseudolibs like you worship fake news liars like virgin immaculate MADDcow your gawd

@Larry68Feminist does this mean you are rescinding your pretty recent offer to come visit & get cozy? Or do you not remember it

@AnneWimsey perhaps my last hint was a reply to your post about us sailors and the port/shipyards of CT many moons ago ....if you're apologizing and rejecting gawdess MaddCOW I have no regrets nor memory loss ....generally we agree and slap silly the mamby pamby Agnostics here....at our age to hedge our remarks and save our dry powder as Hitch often blasted makes no sense .... neither of us will be remembered as eunuch Atheists impotent in our graves ....look at Jimmah&Roslyn Carter 94 & breaking the White House love couple record set by the ReaGUNs worthy of your scorn pissed my way

@Larry68Feminist "gawdless maddow"....you would prefer for her to be religious?

@AnneWimsey I corrected spelchek changing my word from your gawdess...my preference is always the truth in front of one million or more ears... and she is a MADDcow for being a 11 year millionaire LIAR

@AnneWimsey obviously you have no clue how evil liars like MADDcow made it onto television 11 years ago.... you wandered into her church channel and believe all her lies....the only thing she never lied about is the tampon terrorists murdering 9 doctors and gynecology under attack by theocracy was her claim to fame that got her the job as long as she LIES FOR THE INSURANCE SCAMS

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558460
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.