Agnostic.com

10 2

LINK 'MyPillow Guy' Wigs Out At Trump Rally, Says 'People Will Go To Prison' For Georgia Vote | HuffPost

A particularly unhinged rant from President Donald Trump disciple and campaign adviser “MyPillow Guy” Mike Lindell made the rounds on Twitter Saturday night. Lindell insisted people will “go to prison” because Georgia voters picked Joe Biden.

snytiger6 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When bigger lies are told, trump supporters will tell them.

His pillows are chopped generic foam, you can buy the exact same thing at Walmart for $5.00. You can spend $15 and get a real nice pillow. Still cheaper than his junk!

Another insane wannabe leader of the Fascists!!!

Just another conman member of the wealthy and their corporations Ponzi schemes to rip us off wholesale!!!

He might go out of business with rants like that.

He’s right people will go to prison, but it will be members of the current presidential administration.
Notice how NONE of the people MAGA routinely chant “Lock them up” have in fact been locked up.
Several of the chant leaders however have like Michael T. Flynn.

Remind me to never buy his junk products.

He makes crappy pillows, his ads are annoying and his guarantee is as useless as a Trump promise.

Who knew and raving lunatic, I like the sound of that.

I think the tRumpsters are getting hysterical.

He's not only a lunatic he's a charlatan. I'll lay my head on a rock before I use one of this motherfucker's pillows. BOYCOTT MY PILLOW!

what do you want for someone that took 8 or 10 years I forget the number he gives to come up with a cloth bag with chopped foam in it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.