Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Maria Bartiromo and Newt Gingrich push a stream of debunked conspiracy theories about the election | Media Matters for America

MARIA BARTIROMO (ANCHOR): Newt, do you think this president still has a path to victory, knowing all that you've seen? I mean, time is running out going into the certification process. But what's your take on where we are?

NEWT GINGRICH (FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR): Well, a good friend of mine said they had just reviewed Arizona, and thought the chance of his recapturing Arizona jumped from 5 to aobut 40%, based on all the new evidence. I would say with the emergence last night — and this is to me, Maria, this is what's fascinating. The longer this has gone on, the more citizens have shown up bringing all sorts of evidence we never dreamed of.

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Newty is the one who laid the foundation for turning the Republican Party into the criminal organization it is at this time.

Just fringe lunatics with garbage stories. Justices need to start throwing these people in jail for false witnessing.

Maybe they are all getting a cut of the fundraiser.

@Lorajay for the most part they seem to be petty criminal looking to get their 15 minutes of fame and attention. Since Trump turned the government into a reality show, all the stooges are coming out of the woodwork for a chance to get in front of the cameras.

Gingrich is one of the original causes of the extreme partisanship in this country. He is a man without principle or morality.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.