Agnostic.com

30 4

What if atheist child becomes Christian?

I have been a pagan since before she was born. But my daughter started going to a Presbyterian church. That’s why I say the quest for a god or afterlife is part of most people s DNA. Also, I think it was peer pressure that caused her to conform too (all her friends go to that church). I never tried to impose paganism on her. When she got about 18 that s what she chose. What would u atheist do if your child succumbed to Christianity pressure?

SocialDarwin 5 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bullshit, no gods are on our DNA. You failed to educate her properly, not on paganism which is another chickenshit belief, but on her using her mind to question everything and anything that is not supported by evidence or facts, like paganism for example.

Healthy people get sick every day.

Grin , bear it and hope they sometime somewhere they WILL wake up to the scam that is religion.

Wow. I hit a good on that post !

I would ask them if they would be willing to discuss it. If yes, then do that, without condemnation of religion but with your reasons why you chose what you did. Also, ask them if they are willing to research, with you, religion and non-religion in general to get a wide variety of thoughts. There's nothing like education to let someone see the flaws in any indoctrination.

Leelu Level 7 Dec 8, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.