Agnostic.com

6 12

So many guys on this site are concerned with the poverty crises women are going through by posting photographs of women that apparently can't afford to buy clothes.

Willow_Wisp 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guys, I love 'em......

Ahh Willow, if you show a painting to a person who doesn't appreciate art then they might think it a waste of paint. There are those of us who really appreciate the artistic value of the posed and scantily attired female form and those of us who don't. 😅

@Gwendolyn2018 Damn right we are 😜, there's something extraordinarily fascinating about the movement of them, and of butt muscle movements in a set of yoga pants. Hooray for yoga pants 🤪. And you're saying you don't admire a well turned arse on a young man, or a nice set of abs? If these things didn't fascinate us, the species would quickly die out 😃. There is a difference though between observing and ogling.

@Gwendolyn2018 Come on, you know that's not what I was talking about. I've always been about respect and there is respectful admiration and disgusting behaviour. I stated that there was a difference between ogling and observing. I'm sorry you or any woman has to go through that sort of experience.

Seems that it is a world wide affliction!!!

Same as it ever was

Love the female form

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 11, 2020

@Gwendolyn2018 Absolutely best feature, intelligence is sexy . I just love women

@Gwendolyn2018 I do

Naw, we are just shaming ourselves by pointing out how in shape some folks are.....yeah, let’s go with that....

Funny thing is sometimes the less fabric used; the more costly the garment 😉

In more ways than one😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.