Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Jerry Falwell, Jr. Dropped His Defamation Lawsuit Against Liberty U. | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Several weeks after Jerry Falwell, Jr. sued Liberty University for allegedly damaging his reputation, he has chosen to drop the case entirely.

Maybe he realized that he’s responsible for all the humiliation he’s receiving.

snytiger6 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe his lawyer explained what "discovery" means in legal terms.

Now, imo, Liberty U. should take out Court Actions against Falwell for Slander and Libel.

Oh, I am sorry he did that. I was hoping for a good laugh.

Possibly. But most like him have no morals, empathy, humility, sense of right or wrong. They are characterless, serve themselves at the expense of everything and everyone else while misleading their sheep followers into believing they are “Gods” second coming.

I guess better late than never.

Not a leg to stand on, ever...I hope he has incurred Huge attorney fees!

Stupid is as stupid does. Maybe reality finally caught up with him.

Doesn’t matter.

He will shortly be back to his old, ridiculous and stupid ways once again. He knows nothing else. Except greed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.