Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Biden to Have White House Disinfected After Trump Moves Out

As soon as Donald Trump moves out of the White House in January, a team deployed by the General Services Administration will “thoroughly clean and disinfect” every object touched by hands in the East and West Wings before President-elect joe Biden and his staff move in.

snytiger6 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just getting the smell of dumb ass and bone head out of there will take at least 2 weeks.

I thought that was standard procedure -- done by the GSA at every transfer of residency at the White House.
Granted, they may want to be a little more thorough this time -- maybe burn some scented candles and maybe even fumigate to knock down the 'only the best people'(tm) stench. But I thought they were planning that anyway.😋

They should sweep it for surveillance equipment as well. Also check for stolen artifacts. Pathogens, toxins and infestations.

On the one hand, I don't trust tRump and the Republicans any further than I can throw a fit. I wouldn't put it past them to try some spying.
But I seriously doubt they're competent enough to accomplish anything.

The standard security will no doubt catch them in passing. I hope they tell us about it and prosecute them when it does.

@RichCC Don't underestimate them. They have money and can hire people you do it. It's hard to prove. Fight fire with fire. This is the rules we are working with.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.