Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK 14th Amendment Invoked To Attempt Block Of Seating 120 GOP Traitors

Rep. Bill Pascrell, a New Jersey Democrat, has issued a new public statement in which he calls on House leaders to block the seating of any members of the incoming House delegation who presently support Donald Trump’s anti-democratic fight against the election results.

Pascrell commented as follows, addressing House leaders directly:

‘STATED SIMPLY, MEN AND WOMEN WHO WOULD ACT TO TEAR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT APART CANNOT SERVE AS MEMBERS OF THE CONGRESS. THESE LAWSUITS SEEKING TO OBLITERATE PUBLIC CONFIDENCE IN OUR DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM BY INVALIDATING THE CLEAR RESULTS OF THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION UNDOUBTEDLY ATTACK THE TEXT AND SPIRIT OF THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH EACH MEMBER SWEARS TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND. CONSEQUENTLY, I CALL ON YOU TO EXERCISE THE POWER OF YOUR OFFICES TO EVALUATE STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO ADDRESS THESE CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS THIS CONGRESS AND, IF POSSIBLE, REFUSE TO SEAT IN THE 117TH CONGRESS ANY MEMBERS-ELECT SEEKING TO MAKE DONALD TRUMP AN UNELECTED DICTATOR.’

the 14th Amendment blocks individuals from serving in Congress who’ve engaged in insurrection against the United States.

RussRAB 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sign me up.

I am writing to my representatives and senators about this. Why would we put a number of people who believe Russia should have influence in our government directly. I picked Russia as it is an enemy of the Constitution not because I feel the people who signed the support for Trump would or are connected to Russia.

SCOTUS Rejects Texas lawsuit to overturn election results in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
[nytimes.com] Stories&pgtype=Homepage

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.