Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Multiple people stabbed after thousands gather for pro-Trump demonstrations in Washington

The speakers painted a picture of a country in a battle between good and evil, in which God himself would ultimately ensure Trump remained in power. Sebastian Gorka, a former foreign policy adviser to Trump, said that when he heard the Supreme Court had dismissed an election case from Texas on Friday night, he told himself to “stop, take a deep breath, count to , read the Bible and pray.”

Yeah, I'm sure that will work. Meanwhile uncivil war is breaking out. They've taken the first step. Where will it show up next?

IAJO163 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They arrested the guy who stabbed those Proud Boys. He was only defending himself. He was attacked from behind and only pulled the knife out afterward. One is in critical. I hope he doesn't die, only because I don't want that guy charged with murder. I hope he's in horrible pain though.

I'm wondering when the tentacles will spread.

I'm afraid to go outside and it's not because of the virus.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.