Agnostic.com

38 11

What's something good happening in your life right now/soon? Something you're excited about?

Let's celebrate some of the good things happening in our lives.
Share something you're excited for! 🙂
I only have a few more months of school before I finish my bachelor's in biological sciences and as a graduation present to myself, I'm going to get a puppy. I'm super excited to be so close to done with my degree and for getting a new companion. 🙂

Mea 7 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Broke up with a"wonderful" guy who was making me feel crummy inside...I have mental health !!!!

I'm excited to be working on movies again. I was in a huge slump for a while where I just kind of stopped and wasn't sure if I wanted to keep going. But lately I've been rejuvinated. By some very cool people. 😉

I'm starting a new business, in an enjoyable field and great earning potential.

Getting ready to work out in the yard tomorrow. Clean up all the pine cones, leaves, and plant some perennials. It feels great to be alive!

ebdb Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

More Yoga!

Congratulations! I just finished up a degree in February. Feels SO good to be done. ?

Hopefully starting a new career in cyber security soon.

Nothing! After a certain age there is a diminishing return on things to get excited about. Most surprises are not good, those phone calls that someone has passed or come down with some terrible disease, become more frequent. Getting old is not for pussies.

Vacation. And I started it with having the greatest hamburger you can buy in my whole state. First time in 20 years... and man, it bought back so many great feelings from my childhood. And it isn't that far away.

Guess what I'm doing at least one more time before the end of Vacay?

My grandson is graduating HS with a 4 point average. He's gotten a scholorship and will attend a college in Phoenix. So proud of him.

I'm moving to a cool town in New Mexico and of May from a truck stop town.
It's a nice truck stop an'all, but tiny. So I'm off to somewhere else.
They don't have a truck stop there though.....I'll miss the food.

AWWWWW! thats nice news. I am enjoying taking control of my life and even though I am soemtimes frightened of where I might be heading its quite good fun - no more Mrs Nice Guy.

Spring and baseball....my religion

boom Level 4 Apr 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.