Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK That’s “Rev. Dr.” to you, kiddo. A rebuttal to WSJ’s Joseph Epstein | Leah D. Schade

The Wall Street Journal published an op-ed by one Joseph Epstein entitled, “Is There a Doctor in the House? Not If You Need an M.D.” on Dec. 11, 2020. Epstein begins: “Madame First Lady—Mrs. Biden—Jill—kiddo: a bit of advice on what may seem like a small but I think is a not unimportant matter. Any chance you might drop the ‘Dr.’ before your name? ‘Dr. Jill Biden’ sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic.”

Here is my response to Epstein.

Mr. Epstein – Not Dr. – Joseph – Joey – kiddo: a bit of advice on what may seem like a small but I think is a not unimportant matter. Any chance you might drop your misogynistic mansplaining about Dr. Jill Biden’s honorific? Your opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic – if one enjoys watching a man diminish himself before an educated woman.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's just like Trump. He believes everyone else are gulible morons that can't handle the truth of what's happening in the world.

Didn't she also deliver 2 healthy children?

I’m pretty sure that he cannot match that accomplishment either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.